November Wrap Up

Books I Read During November 2022

I ended up reading quite a bit during this month, and many of them were 5 stars. It was a good reading month for me. There's a wide mix of YA and adult, and romance and fantasy - something for everyone! Check out my thoughts below. 


One Moment Please by Amy Daws - 3 stars 

This is apart of a series but can be read as a standalone. You can check out my mini review, but I did enjoy reading this one. I think it got me out of a reading slump. 


At Midnight edited by Dahlia Adler - 4 stars

Check out my favorites from this collection, but a really nice spooky read to add to your TBR. The reimagined fairy tales were a lot darker than I was expecting, but I really liked them. 


The Savior's Book Cafe Story in Another World (Manga) Vol. 4 - 5 stars

This manga is one of my favs at the moment. I love the art. I love the story. I will always pick it up on release date, and I highly recommend for anyone wanting a slice of life manga in their lives. This one is not complex and is a great read. 


Can't Spell Treason Without Tea by Rebecca Thorne - 5 stars

I loved this one more the Legends & Lattes if that's even believable. It has more of a focus on the romance aspect to this cozy fantasy, and I loved the characters. I also liked that it had magic as more of a focus so the plot didn't feel as slow. 


Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree - 5 stars

Probably one of my favorite books of the year. I think I only read so much because cozy fantasy is such light and easy reads. The characters and setting really pushed this into one of my favs. I loved Baldree's writing so much. Check out my full review


Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker, Wendy Xu and Joamette Gil - 4 stars

Short and easy read, though I wish there was more. I finished this one a few days ago and it is sticking with me a lot. I catch myself still thinking about it. The art style of this graphic novel is not my favorite, but it was a cute read. 


Cake Eater by Allyson Dahlin

In solidarity with the HarperCollins Union and will not be reviewing at this moment. Will add my review/rating in when a deal has been agreed upon. 


What did you pick up this month? Anything I should check out? Let me know in the comments below. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments