It's Only Monday #2


It's Only Monday is a new weekly meme hosted by us here at Kayl's Krazy Obsession. The original idea for this was the Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so all credit and love goes to her. I'm just making a few tweaks to it, and since I can't post it on Sunday, I've decided to make it a Monday thing.


Hello my lovely readers,

For some odd reason, I've been super busy this past week. I tried to participate in a readathon, but failed (miserably). I guess being more involved in your community means that you have less time to read :( I did get to hang out with a lot of dogs though, so I'm partially happy.

I just want to share with you that my TBR pile is getting ridiculously large. I have a stack on the top shelf of my bookshelf, and it reaches all the way to the top. And that's not even all of my TBR books. I keep picking up books yet I have no time to read them. Oh well, looks like I'm starting my summer early.

Side note, I think I've decided where I want to go to college! The campus is so beautiful! I literally cannot wait!


Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller- 4 confetti/5
Firstlife by Gena Showalter- 4 confetti/5
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare- 4 confetti/5
Leaves of the World Tree by Adam Misner- 3 confetti/5
Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 1 by Sui Ishida- 5 confetti/5
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard- 2 confetti/5


"I've been fired more times than I have fingers. I pray to God I can get my job back on Monday." -The Help by Kathryn Stockett






for review


for review


borrowed from library


Check out an interview of Kelley Armstrong conducted by fellow author A.L. Davroe.
A few 'Musts" from Ardis at Pondering the Prose.
Here's the official Wrap Up for the read-a-thon I failed but others seemed to do quite well. 


More and more reviews! And more and more action in the blogging world. If y'all have a website/booktube that you want me to check out, leave a link in the comments! I want to add more to my blog roll. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments