This is just a list of books that I am/planning to read(ing) this summer. I might not get to all of them, but this is just a start!
- Paper Towns by John Green- I am reading this for bookclub, and then I am going to watch it in theaters. Anything by John Green is pretty much amazing :)
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner- My goal is to read this series. I watched the movie and it was awesome so I decided to read the books.
- Hunger by Michael Grant- I'm re-reading the Gone series. It is amazing and I love Michael Grant!
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinback- I have to read this for summer homework. No further comment.
- The Scarlet Letter- Summer reading assignment once again.
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan- I am reading this series again because I want it to be a tv show.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert- I bought this for $0.50 and I want to read it. I don't know though.
- Ember by Jessica Sorensen- I am reading the Ember series once again. I think there are only two books, but they are amazing.
Wrote by Kayl Hughes