My Summer Reading List: 2K15 Edition

This is just a list of books that I am/planning to read(ing) this summer. I might not get to all of them, but this is just a start!

  • Paper Towns by John Green- I am reading this for bookclub, and then I am going to watch it in theaters. Anything by John Green is pretty much amazing :)
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner- My goal is to read this series. I watched the movie and it was awesome so I decided to read the books. 
  • Hunger by Michael Grant- I'm re-reading the Gone series. It is amazing and I love Michael Grant!
  • The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinback- I have to read this for summer homework. No further comment.
  • The Scarlet Letter- Summer reading assignment once again.
  • The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan- I am reading this series again because I want it to be a tv show. 
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert- I bought this for $0.50 and I want to read it. I don't know though.
  • Ember by Jessica Sorensen- I am reading the Ember series once again. I think there are only two books, but they are amazing. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments