#FF #16

#FF #16

It's been awhile, folks. I'm trying to get back into the groove of blogging, so what better way to do that then do this feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This week's question:
Undiscovered talent – tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let’s spread the love. – Suggested by Becky’s Barmy Book Blog

Dark Parties by Sara Grant (which I just recently mentioned +here


Dark Parties is just an amazing book about a girl named Neva living in a dystopian-type world. She always wears a snowflake pendant which has stuck in my mind even though I haven't read this book in a few years. 

This was really one of my first ARCs that I recieved from my library. I've read it like a million times. 

When I looked this book up to get the Amazon link for the previous post mentioned, it only had a few reviews on Amazon. I was shocked to say the least! Dark Parties has been one of my favorite books for so long, I can't belive that not many people have read it and enjoyed it. I believe that everyone should read this book at least once. If you don't like it, stop by and tell me why :)


 




Post a Comment

0 Comments