10 Books You Should Have Already Read And If You Haven't, What Are You Thinking?

10 Books You Should Have Already Read And If You Haven’t, What Are You Thinking?


  1. After by Anna Todd- This may have started off as fanfiction on Wattpad, but it’s been read over a billion times. Don’t you think that you should join that number to say what all the hubbub is about? I’m reading it for the third time at the moment, so you should start it and we can discuss it together. Amazon
  2. Paper Towns by John Green- Honestly, just read all of John Green’s books. He portrays women in such a strong light and discusses topics that normally do not pop up in young adult novels. He’s an amazing author. Amazon
  3. Dark Parties by Sara Grant- This was actually my first ever ARC that I received before I started my blog. This book is amazing and has been read countless times. The plot is just fantastic and I want everyone to read it. Amazon
  4. Entwined by Heather Dixon- This book is one of my favorite books about princesses. I just love the plot about some dark prince living in the castle while the girls sneak to go dancing. It’s just original. Amazon
  5. By Sun and Candlelight by Jessica Brooks- Jessica Brooks is just plain awesome. She’s a really nice person that has a super creative mind. By Sun and Candlelight is a Flora Novella that everyone needs to read. I just love how she goes about writing, and I would know since this is an annotated copy! It’s just really cool to see how a writer thinks as they are writing and how they came up with certain things. Amazon
  6. Revived by Cat Patrick- Another ARC that I received before I became a book blogger. This was honestly an interesting book to read about. There is a serum that can bring you back to life if you take it quick enough. I was intrigued the whole time I was reading this book, and that was a while ago. I still love to read it though. Amazon
  7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout- Of course I have to bring this book up. If you are a reader of my blog, and have not read this book, I might have to shun you. Jk but seriously what are you doing? I only mention this book like everywhere. My blog is named after Katy’s blog. I will always recommend all of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s books. She’s just fantastic, and she’s emailed me back so it’s pretty cool haha. But seriously, read this book. I love Daemon and Katy and pretty much everything about it. Amazon
  8. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher- My sister just read this book. She’s not a reader (at all) and it took her about two days to read Thirteen Reasons Why. She loved it. If you haven’t read this book, be prepared for a roller coaster of emotions. Everyone that I know that has read it has loved it. It’s just one of those books, you know? Amazon
  9. Every Day by David Levithan- This is such a good book! I loved it, and my friend is currently reading it. She still has it so I should check up on it. She actually has quite a few of my books… Anyways Every Day is such a fantastic, easy read. It’s so sad! Amazon
  10. Glimmerglass by Jenna Black- I read this book a while ago, but I still remember it. For a while, I forgot what it was called but then I rediscovered it at the store and bought it. Honestly, I love Jenna Black as well. She is another uber creative writer. This series is another great one. Amazon

Post a Comment

0 Comments