December Wrap Up



Books I Read During December 2022

Wow! How is last year already over? I started reading again and read a crap ton of books this year. I also purchased a LOT of books, so my TBR is massive. I finished quite a few books in December that have been on my TBR for a while (a win) and spent my month reading rom coms. Here's all the books I finished 2022 with. 

Be aware that there might be some slight spoilers below. 


A Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone

In solidarity with the HarperCollins Union and will not be reviewing at this moment. Will add my review/rating in when a deal has been agreed upon. 


Fangirl, Vol. 2: The Manga - 5 stars 

Fangirl was a fun read when I was growing up, so I've enjoyed rereading the manga. I love getting to see the characters instead of just rereading the book. I also barely remember the book so it's just been a fun experience overall. I cannot wait for the next volume to see more of this story since Volume 2 ended on such a jaw-dropping moment. 


Kiss Her Once for Me by Alison Cochrun - 3 stars 

Kiss Her Once for Me is a sapphic rom com that I kept seeing around. I never saw reviews but saw a lot of people reading this book. I ended up being quite disappointed with Kiss Her Once for Me. I liked the characters but after everything they had been through, I stopped rooting for Ellie and Jack to be together. They just went through so much as a couple, I felt like they would have been better to not end up together in the end. I had to push myself to finish this one, and it ended up being my most disappointing read of December. 


Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute by Talia Hibbert - 5 stars 

Officially my last book of 2022 - I finished on the last day of the year - which allowed me to finish the year on a high note. I absolutely loved Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute. Check out my review to see all of my thoughts. 


How did you finish off your year? Any fun reads I should add to my TBR? Let me know in the comments below. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments