Fall TBR

Fall 2022 TBR


The first day of Fall is this Thursday, September 22, and I personally cannot wait. Autumn is my favorite season, and I just love all of the spooky vibes. It’s the perfect reason for reading the coziest, spookiest books with a warm cup of cider and blankets. Yes, I will be doing all of the ~ mood ~ reading. 


Here are the books I hope to read this Fall season in no particular order: 

The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna

Starting off with a witchy romcom, I am SO EXCITED for this one. I’ve mentioned I’ve been really into romcoms and and I have been obsessed with witchy vibes in books, so this one is right up my alley. There’s romance, witches, it’s quirky. It seems like a great light-hearted book to start off my Fall TBR. 






The Lumninaries by Susan Dennard

I have received an ARC of this book from the publisher, and I cannot wait to start it. The Luminaries is expected to release in November 2022 and it sounds spooky. It deals with muderous nightmares in the forest that come out to play each night, and our main character has to take on trials to restore her family’s name. I’m trying to finish my current reads (of which there are five) so I can start this one right away. I’m really hyped for it. 





Can’t Spell Treason without Tea by Rebecca Thorne

I follow this author on TikTok and she has convinced me with her videos to read her cozy fantasy story: Can’t Spell Treason without Tea. I don’t read many cozy stories, let alone fantasy stories, but I’m really excited for this one for a nice brain break. One of my favorite mangas right now is The Savior’s Book Cafe Story in Another World, and this book reminds me of that so I have high hopes. It’s also a sapphic novel, which is a great addition to any TBR. 





The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary

Not really any spooky vibes here, but a new addition to my TBR that I cannot wait to start. (Do you see my dilemma? So many good books I want to start ASAP!) This is another romcom about people who share a flat (which I believe is like an apartment) and they’ve never met and only communicate via notes. I’m intrigued. This was recommended by my local bookstore, and I wasn’t a fan of the last romcom they recommended, so hopefully this one suits my tastes more. 





At Midnight edited by Dahlia Adler

This is another ARC I’ve received from the publisher, and I have held onto it for Fall. I’ve had it for a little now and am waiting on the perfect Fall day to crack into it. I keep stopping myself from reading it just yet because once again, I think it will be a wonderful mood read. At Midnight is a collection of 15 reimagined fairytales written by a wide range of YA authors, and it is expected to release in November 2022. I’m eager for this as I haven’t read many of the fairytales included (only seen the movies for most) so this will be fresh for me. Classics are kind of hard to keep my focus, so I’m excited to see these stories in a new light. 




I could go on but I think this is a good list to hold myself to. I always like to leave space on my TBR for any new releases, so I don’t want to make it too full. I will definitely be sharing my thoughts here and/or on Goodreads

Let me know in the comments below what you plan on reading this Fall! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments