July Wrap Up

Books I Read During of July 2022


I ended up reading a lot during the month of July and ended up reading a lot of books I was looking forward to - some were letdowns and some are my Best Books of 2022 (so far). 


The Saviors Book Cafe in Another World, Vol. 3 by Kyouka Izumi - 5 stars 

Big fan of this manga series, it's cute and such a nice, easy read. Whenever a new volume comes out, I power through in an hour or two. Very cozy romance, looking forward to more. 


Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade - 2 stars

This one was a letdown for me. I liked the concept as an avid fangirl myself but did not like the way it was written at all. Mostly finished this one out of spite. 


People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry - 4 stars

Probably my least favorite of Emily Henry's books, but this one was still good. It took me a bit to get into but I loved the concept and characters. Very nice summer read. (Book Lovers still owns my heart!)


The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake - 4 stars

This one is making it's rounds on #BookTok and had to try it for myself - not what I usually read but not bad overall. Looking forward to book two later this year. 


All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman - 5 stars

HOLY SHIT! I cannot get over how AMAZING this book is. All of Us Villains is probably one of the best books I've read in a really long time. I loved everything about it and cannot wait for book two next month! I HIGHLY recommend and cannot praise this book enough. 


This Vicious Grace by Emily Thiede - 5 stars

Received this in my June Fairyloot box. It made me happy and scratched a good itch in my brain. Yes, there were some faults but I really enjoyed my time with this book. Very nice and easy read. 


The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen - 4 stars

I was so looking forward to this book because of the Fairyloot concept "Demigods and Donuts." I bought this secondhand, which is how hyped I was for it since I'm still on the Fairyloot Adult waitlist. I was not expecting what this book was, but it was another good read. It was quite an odd one but in a good way. This book almost made me cry toward the very end, but the ending redeemed itself. 


If these strike your interest, definitely check them out. All of Us Villains and This Vicious Grace are in my favorite books of 2022 so far. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments