I've Read Like 1 Book

I've Read Like 1 Book


And do you know what that book was? Ready Player One. Yes, it was a good book but it wasn't too amazing and it definitely didn't get me out of my reading slump.

I've been picking up more books, but I just can't seem to finish one- hence the 3 books bookmarked on my bookshelf that I've been "reading" since January. I have no clue what's wrong with me. Why can't I finish a book? It bugs me so much that I have no idea why.

So I've turned to a trusty source that I know writes really sweet summer romances. I didn't want to reread anything, so I felt like giving this author a try.

Morgan Matson.

I've read two of her books last summer, and I absolutely loved them! So I was hoping maybe some of her other books will help me continue reading.

I'm about halfway through Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. It's not my favorite, but I definitely like it! I find it very calming reading about their road trip. It's very summer-y. I think it's working too because the other day, I picked up about 8 books at the library which I am super excited to read all of them! Maybe my reading slump will be over soon!

I also got Second Chance Summer by her but I haven't had the chance to start it yet.

Have you read either of these books? Are they perfect for summer? Let me know what summer reads you've finished in the comments below!

Post a Comment

0 Comments