Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon Goals



I'm doing another Read-a-thon! What? Yeah, I know. It's next week, so I'm starting a little last minute but I thought this would totally be fun! I am participating in the Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon!

Official dates are April 18-24, starting at 12am Monday morning and ending at 11:59pm the following Sunday. There's really only one rule for the Spring Into Horror Read-a-thon and it's that you MUST read one scary book.

I'm so excited to participate in my second RAT! Here are my goals for the week:

  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • Rogue Agent by Kellie Wallace
  • The Rule of Mirrors by Caragh M. O'brien
  • Mr Prime Minister by Sophie Quinn


I probably will only finish about one or two of these but who knows? I have to have goals! So you should definitely join this awesome RAT! I'm so excited! Stay tuned throughout the week on here and Goodreads for my status updates!

#SpringHorrorRAT

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon! Great line up. Hope you're able to meet your reading goal. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I'm struggling with reading this week as I'm so busy, but I plan to at least finish one of my books. Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kayl

      Delete