Spring Into Horror RAT Wrap Up



Of course, the week I am super busy I decide to join a read-a-thon. Can we just count this as it never happened? I failed. I didn't get any of my books on my goals finished. (But I did manage to read PJO in a day.) (Does that count?)

I tried and that's really all that counts. Check out my Goodreads profile to see my current progress on some of the books I said I would read.

I'm going to try another RAT, but not anytime soon. I need to choose a week where I know I'll be free, like over Summer.

I would like to thank the hosts for this challenge and I promise to do better next time.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hahaha. That's okay, there's always next time!
    How do you find out about read-a-thons? I'm really wanting to catch up right now, and it sounds like a lot of fun, but I never hear about them until too late....
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do many read-a-thons because normally I don't have the time. I'll plan to do one and then read only one of my planned books. I actually found a list by Little Book Owl on YouTube where she creates a calendar for all the RATs people let her know about. Here's the link: Little Book Owl RAT Calendar

      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kayl

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! This was so perfect! It's actually how I found out about Bout of Books. :-)

      Delete