ATTENTION: Calling All Book-ish Peeps



I need your help. You, yes you, sitting there behind the screen. I have a special mission for you.

You see, my birthday's coming up. Actually, it's a birthday but technically it's a Blogoversary. On January 31, 2016, I am turning 2. I've been around for two years already. I know it doesn't seem that long, but it's been great. 

I want to make this very special day something fun exciting for you, the readers. But I need your help to make that happen. I'm making this a week-long celebration. From January 31st, starting with the opening post, until February 6, I am offering a spot for you. Think of it as a book tour. I am offering you space to do whatever you want. Host a giveaway, write a guest post, do a (FREE!) promo for your book, etc.- as long as you somehow make it super special and exclusive, I'm game. Make it somehow tie into the Blogoversary. 

If interested you can fill out the form below:


Remember, this is for you. Sign up quickly as spots fill fast. After filling out the interest form, my owner, Kayl, should contact you shortly.

Thank you for helping me celebrate turning two! I'm kinda a big deal :)
-Kayl's Krazy Obsession

Post a Comment

0 Comments