Mailbox Monday: November Edition

Hosted by Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

November Mailbox

I've come to realize that I am really bad at keeping up with memes and other weekly fun, so instead of doing Mailbox Monday every week I'm going to try and do a giant monthly one of all of the books I got this month. Let's see if I can stick to it lol

Bought: 

Oblivion by Jennifer L Armentrout- Oblivion was my special Black Friday purchase. I saw it and just had to get it. See the review tomorrow! (Cause I'm already done with it.) (Cause I have no life.)
Gravity by Melissa West- This was a special deal from Entangled Teen. It was free and I had never read it so I bought it. Can't wait to read it. 

ARCs: 

Physical: 
If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie

Ebook: 
Ready to Rock by Cara Connelly- Review December 3
Poison by Lan Chan
Lighting Kissed by Lila Felix
Don’t Eat the Glowing Bananas by David D. Hammons
Link by Summer Wier- Review December 2
Rising Tide by T.L. Zalecki
The Haters by Jesse Andrews
Chasing Forever Down by Nikki Godwin

Post a Comment

0 Comments