Mailbox Monday #3

Hosted by Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Review Ebooks



Nexis by A.L. Davroe- I started this and have not been able to put it down. It's amazing so far! I love it! Stay tuned for an exclusive guest post by A.L. Davroe when I post my review! It's gonna be really cool :)



The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill- My next assignment for Trendsetters. I really don't know what to think of this one, but at least I have two months to read it. 






Contests





Exodia by Debra Chapoton- This was a giveaway I entered because this book sounded interesting, and I was so happy to open my email and see that I won a digital copy! I can't wait to read/review it!




Thanks to: Entangled Publishing, PLL Trendsetter, Debra Chapoton via Spooktacular Blog Hop Giveaway

Post a Comment

0 Comments