|Hosted by Pen to Paper|
Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
So what do you need to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post, and a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
I wish for Kill the Boyband by Goldy Moldavsky. It gets published May 19, 2016, but I read the blurb for it yesterday. I think it's going to be hilarious and I fell in love with it! I discovered it on Mykindabook.com (which I signed up for yesterday lol), and it doesn't have a cover yet, so I'll place what they have set for the cover so far. I'm just super excited for it! Here's the blurb:From debut author Goldy Moldavsky, the story of four superfan friends whose devotion to their favorite boy band has darkly comical and murderous results.
Okay, so just know from the start that it wasn't supposed to go like this. All we wanted was to get near The Ruperts, our favorite boy band.
We didn't mean to kidnap one of the guys. It kind of, sort of happened that way. But now he's tied up in our hotel room. And the worst part of all, it's Rupert P. All four members of The Ruperts might have the same first name, but they couldn't be more different. And Rupert P. is the biggest flop out of the whole group.
We didn't mean to hold hostage a member of The Ruperts, I swear. At least, I didn't. We are fans. Okay, superfans who spend all of our free time tweeting about the boys and updating our fan tumblrs. But so what, that's what you do when you love a group so much it hurts.
How did it get this far? Who knows. I mean midterms are coming up. I really do not have time to go to hell.
Fangirls get a bad rap all the time – people say we’re weird, hysterical, obsessed, certifiable. But those people don’t understand.Just because we were fangirls, doesn’t mean we were crazy.It’s important you know that up front. Because everything I’m about to tell you is going to seem . . . well, crazy.From thrilling new talent Goldy Moldavsky comes a pitch-black, hilarious take on modern fandom and the badass girls who have the power to make—or break— the people we call “celebrities.”- See more at: http://mykindabook.com/books/kill-the-boy-band#sthash.OQReiye2.dpuf
Tags: wishlist wednesday