Mailbox Monday

Hosted by Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Review Ebooks: 




Broken Dolls by Tyrolin Puxty- I think this is a perfect spooky book to read/review for Halloween! I really hate dolls so this should be fun lol :)






A Swift Kick in the Asteroids by Edward Zajac- I thought that the title of this book was hilarious. I think it'll be an amusing read! 








Dead Girl Running by Ann Noser- I think this is another perfect book to review for Halloween! 






Love and Other Alien Experiences by Kerry Winfrey- This is my October assignment for Trendsetters. This is written by a fellow blogger, so I'm excited to read it! I always love supporting people in my community! 








Thanks a lot to: Curiosity Quills Press, Paper Lantern Lit

Post a Comment

0 Comments