Quickie Review: Public Enemies

Public Enemies by Ann Aguirre

Title: Public Enemies
Author: Ann Aguirre
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publish Date: August 4, 2015

Recently, I reviewed the first book in this amazing trilogy, Mortal Danger, which you can find +here. I became obsessed with these books and Ann Aguirre as an author. She's quickly become one of my favorites with her advanced vocabulary (it's helping me learn new words lol) and fantastic details all wrapped into a fast-paced novel that is impossible to put down.

I really have nothing bad to say about these books.

Well...except for one thing, if you read this book, and I really hope you will, there is this one jaw-dropping point. It was unbelievable. I cried. It was horrible and I had to read it about four times. It was so quick. It was sad. You know what I'm talking about if you've read Public Enemies. It's later on in the book. If you don't know what I'm talking about, did you even read the book?

TBH, I don't think I can wait for Infinite Risk. I NEED to know what happens next. That's why I hate reading good books when they come out. I can't wait, like, a year for the next one to come out. It's torture!


Post a Comment

0 Comments