Playlist: After

Playlist for After by Anna Todd

So recently I was introduced to the magical world of creating playlists for books. I don’t normally listen to books while I read-- actually it depends on what I’m reading. If I’m reading something for school that I need to focus on or contains confusing language that I have to decipher, then I can’t have anything on that will distract me, tvs, music, people talking. I just can’t do it. But when it comes to recreational reading, I normally listen to music. It’s just not on a set playlist. I just keep it on shuffle and jam.

Anywho, I decided to go through my music and create a playlist for After. After scrolling through my music, I realized I had a lot of songs that worked perfectly for Anna Todd’s fanfiction turned novel. I was so excited that I just had to share it with people. So here it goes, really my first playlist.

  • American Beauty / American Psycho- Fall Out Boy
  • American Idiot- 5 Seconds of Summer (originally by Green Day)
  • Cleanin’ Out My Closet- Eminem
  • Dear No One- Tori Kelly
  • Don’t Hate tha Playa- Tyga
  • Don’t Tell Me You Love Me- Kid Rock
  • Don’t Trust Me- 3OH!3
  • Give Your Heart a Break- Demi Lovato
  • Good Girl Gone Bad- Rihanna
  • Halo- Beyonce
  • How to be a Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds
  • Jet Black Heart- 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Kid in Love- Shawn Mendes
  • No Control- One Direction
  • Rock Me- One Direction
  • Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)- Beyonce
  • Soundtrack 2 My Life- Kid Cudi
  • Stupid in Love- Rihanna
  • Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)- Wyclef Jean
  • Teenagers- My Chemical Romance
  • Scream- Usher
  • Voodoo Doll- 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Where You Belong- The Weeknd

I was going to create an 8track playlist for this, but I can't figure out how to use it :(

Post a Comment

0 Comments