Favorite Places to Read

We all have them. It's normal for any person to have a favorite spot to read. Here are just a few of mine:

  • My couch- This is my absolute favorite spot to read. I can sit here for hours to finish a book. And yes I have sat in the same spot all day to start and finish a book. It's so calm and I just love it. My couch is really comfy and it's a rocker and a recliner. So I get the best of both worlds. Normally, I just sit with my right side facing the couch. I don't know why, but when I'm reading I refuse to have my back pressed up against something. It's weird. But my couch is the absolute best place to read. 
    This is creepy to how close it resembles my couch O.o
  • My room- My room would probably be the second best place to read. Actually, it's the best place to read books on my Kindle or phone. You can lay any which way without having to worry about paper cuts. I am a fidget-y person, and I cannot stay in one place for very long so I do not like to read physical books on my bed. I will if I have to, but I don't prefer it. 
  • Outside- It's so calming to read outside. Especially on a nice, spring/fall day when it's not too hot nor too cold. I find it really nice reading a book while enjoying the sounds of the outside world. It's a very peaceful atmosphere. 
I really don't read anywhere else. Sometimes I read at my desk during school, but that's about it. Haha, I'm a person of habit. 

Where are your favorite places to read? Do we have any in common? Let me know in the comments below!

Post a Comment

0 Comments