WWW Wednesday #7

It's been so long since I've done one of these, but they are back (for a while at least). And I guess she doesn't do it anymore, but this is what I have scheduled for today so I'm going to do it. I really liked this.


1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Requiem by Lauren Oliver which is the last book in the Delirium series. I've been borrowing these books from my friend, and I need to finish the last one before school gets out. It's a really great series, and I love it. I recommend this book for lovers of Dystopian novels.


2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. Like I said before, I'm reading the trilogy. It was amazing and after I finished it I had to lay my head down on the desk. The ending was such a cliffhanger, and like I told my friend "I couldn't even." 




 
3. What do you think you'll read next? 
I will probably read Trespassers by Tim Wynn and Todd Wynn. One of them, I believe it was Tim but I'm too lazy to check, messaged me on Goodreads and ended up gifting me this book. I just downloaded in on my Kindle, and I'll probably start that because I told him I would review it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments