The Vault

The Vault Official Launch Date


If you read +this post, you know that I have had an online magazine in the works.

Well, I am thrilled to announce that... wait for it... The Vault will launch Monday, May 18


I know, I know, it's all happening really quickly. The Vault will officially start on May 18, 2015, so mark your calendars. For the past couple of weeks, I've been working on that because it takes a lot of work. I've had to mess around with HTML and get staff. It's all been super stressful. 

But the wait is finally over!  


The Vault has been up at thevaultmagazine.blogspot.com for a while now while everyone has been working on it. There's not much, that's why it hasn't launched yet, but it's basically the set-up for the site. It actually required a lot of planning and brainstorming, but I am ecstatic with where it has gone!

Kayl's Krazy Obsession will still be running for book-related stuff, but The Vault has pretty much everything. They are partnering together to achieve something great. 

The Mission Statement of The Vault: The Vault is a magazine for girls--of all ages--that empowers women to accomplish their goals, deal with unexpected problems, and living life to the fullest. It teaches women to not pass up goals, and make the most out of life. This is The Vault where YOU are the subject.
Thank you for the patience with me not updating, but I'm trying to get back. Summer break actually starts next week, so expect great things. 

The Vault


Post a Comment

0 Comments