Mother's Day

Hopefully, you are all aware that Sunday is mother's day. If you aren't, well Mother's Day is Sunday May 10.


To all of the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day! To all of the sons and daughters out there, go tell your mom Happy Mother's Day.

I still have to make my mom something for mother's day because I actually forgot about it. I don't want you to be like me, so that's why I'm writing this post. Take your mother out to eat or for a fun day. My sister is taking my mom out to get her nails done, so that's another good idea.

Do something nice for your mother. She is an amazing person, and already does so much for you. She deserves this. I know my mom does. She has to put up with my crap for 365 days a year. That deserves a medal.

Go do something nice for the mother's in your life. You never know how long you have with them, so it's best to show them how much you appreciate them while you still can.

Post a Comment

0 Comments