How To Tell If A Blogger Is For Real And If She Isn't, Surely You Should Stop Reading

I have a sad announcement that I have to give to day. I chose this day because it is the beginning of the month, a great time to end a journey.

I regret to inform you that after this month in April 2015, Kayl's Krazy Obsession will no longer be operating. Kayl (me) does not have enough time to manage school, blogging, graphic making, and a social life. Yes, she does have one of those (shocker!) After some great thoughts, she has decided to discontinue Kayl's Krazy Obsession.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



No but seriously, I have major plans for this site that should come into effect within the next year or so. Kayl's Krazy Obsession will never be stopped!! I just wanted to share the fun of pranking everyone :P hahahah I'm evil I know. What were your reactions? Have you done any good pranks today? Share them in the comments below!

Post a Comment

0 Comments