WWW Wednesday #6


1. What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I am so close to being done with it! I'm sad that it'll be over soon, but I really like this book.

2. What did you recently finish reading?
Recently, I finished reading Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout. (I love her!) I'm rereading the Obsidian series because I have suspicions that I will get Opposition for Christams. Also, I love that series so I don't mind. I think this was about the fifth time reading Opal. 

3. What do you think you'll read next?
Next, I'll probably read a few ARCs that I need to finish before January. I've been putting them off for a while, but I should really be getting them done. I'm about halfway through Orenda by Ruth Sliver. But I haven't even started Collide by Christine Fonseca! Whoops!!




Post a Comment

0 Comments