Booking Through Thursday #1


"What’s your favorite genre that other people might not read? I mean, mysteries, romances, real-crime … these are all fairly widespread categories. But real readers don’t usually limit themselves to just the “big” genres … so what’s your favorite little-known type of book? Books on dogs? Knitting books? Stories about the space race? Mathematical theory?"

Honestly, I love to read books about nerds. I like the ones with the really awkward humor or the really smart jokes. I find those hilarious. If a book has a nerd in it, I'm bound to read it. 

I also like reading books about the Holocaust. I find those really interesting. Lois Lowry has a lot of books about the Holocaust, and I like to read them. Also, The Book Thief is one I've read and reviewed on here. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments