Feature & Follow #9

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Question:
Are you also a writer and what genre or did you ever consider writing?

Question provided by: The Pegster Reads 
I actually am a writer. I have never been published, but I haven't actually sent any of my stories in. A lot of the stories I write are for Wattpad which is this awesome app/website where you can publish your works online. There are millions of books on there, and it's basically just pure awesomeness. 
I have two books on there, which are both in progress. I'm about to have three books on there. I just finished a letter-themed short story. My editor is editing it before I post it. 
All of my books are teen fiction. The Summer of No Stars is a teen-fic romance novel. I'm kind of stuck on that one. Sluts Have Feelings is a humor novel. People seem to love that one. And the one I'm about to post is called "P.S. I Love You." It's a sad, realistic teen fiction short story. 

I'm also writing a sci-fi, dystopian novel that is not on Wattpad. It's in the works. The title is "Ava and Clark." 

That's all my books. (That's all mi books. -Vine lol)



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I love Wattpad! I only just found out about it! I plan to release the first 7 chapters of my future release via Wattpad!

    New follower via Bloglovin and GFC!

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Review's #FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FELLOW WATTPAD LOVER!!! That's great!!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wattpad is so cool! I keep meaning to make use of it. Followed on GFC, Google+ Bloglovin,Twitter :) My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all of the follows!!

      Sorry for getting back to you so late :)

      Delete