Day 3: The Valentine's Book Challenge


Day 3: The Valentine’s Book Blogger Challenge


 
I'm a little late, but who cares?
Hosted by: Parajunkee

Day 3: The Cheesiest Romance Scenes or Topics you have read in a book 

This is a tough question, I'm not supposed to read this stuff...but shhh. I'd have to say Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 
~
 "...There was something different about what was happening. It seemed truer in its nature, as if that funny piece of paper that was now lying on the floor changed everything..." 
~
"...We finally made it to the bed, and things were sweet and tender then. Hours passed, probably a little more than the five that Daemon had promised Matthew..."
~
"...My hands grasped at him as the tension inside of me unfurled, and the the edges of his body blurred as whatever restraint he had snapped..." 
~
Not the steamiest, but pretty steamy. Also, it's pretty cheesy. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments