DNF: When We Were by Alexandra Diaz

DNF: When We Were by Alexandra Diaz


Title: When We Were
Author: Alexandra Diaz
Publisher: The Studio
Publish Date: September 29, 2015

Cover: The cover for When We Were is simple and pretty. I kind of like it.

Characters: I really like how the characters are the opposite of stereotypes. Like the popular girls are smart and athletic. They care about their grades. There aren’t a lot of books like that out there, so props Ms. Diaz.

Overall: I could not get into this book. It just wasn’t for me. This book was a DNF. I’m more into action/adventure books, so I found this book boring. But you might like it.

Character Playlists:
Trophies by Drake
Till I Collapse by Eminem
Fastest Girl in Town by Miranda Lambert
Fly Away by 5 Seconds of Summer
Good Feeling by Flo Rida
Move by Little Mix

I choose these songs as a sort of running playlist for Tara. I feel pumped up to these songs, so I feel as if she would enjoy running to them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments