Review: Unforgotten


Review: Unforgotten by Jessica Brody

This book was okay. It wasn’t the worst, it wasn’t the best. It was in between. Unforgotten is the second book in a series, which I did not know until I started reading it. I hate it when that happens. I’ll get a book and nowhere on it does it say ‘book two’ or ‘ insert whatever series title here’. And then you start reading it, and it makes no sense. Then, you examine it more closely, and it’s apart of a series.

I don’t know what made me pick up this book. The cover isn’t that interesting. It’s hard to decipher what it it. I came to the conclusion that it’s two people making out with a burst of light between them. I don’t know. The colors are pretty, though.

The plot was interesting, but not memorable. It will never stand out inside my mind. It’ll just be another forgotten book I read. I predict that Diotech will come and erase my memory of ever reading this book. It just didn’t capture my attention.

The characters were odd. Sera is supposedly so in love with Zen, but then she goes and kisses Kaelen. I’m sorry, but even if you and some guy were meant to be soulmates, you wouldn’t forget about the guy you’ve been trying to save throughout the entire book. Ugh, it just made me want to hate Seraphina.

The whole transesse thing confused me. I had no idea where they were half of the time. And the sickness it caused just made me confused.

I know I may be sounding harsh. And I’m sorry. But I hate writing a bad review. And I personally just didn’t like this book. It wasn’t for me.  

~~~
Check out news about the Unremembered Movie, the first book in the Unremember Trilogy here

Post a Comment

0 Comments